The Mountain Lion” provides:
- Your own small private backyard (and entry way) overlooking the Nat’l Forest.
- Your own twin bed (in a shared suite with a large king sized bed)
- The bathroom has a large soaking tub for two (the jacuzzi jets are turned off and unfortunately, not available for use) with shower.
- A portable heater and central heat and a/c.
- A small toaster oven, a mini-fridge, dinner ware, cookware, silverware, coffee maker with coffee, sugar and creamer and instant oatmeal, fruit and muffins in common area for breakfast, dish soap and sponge under the sink in bathroom. Microwave is also available in the Common area (Temple Room).
- Clean well water to drink from the tap.
- All rentals have access to the large community Kitchen (NOT RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID) and to our outdoor five burner Chargrill in the main common patio area off the Temple Room. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to use it so we can be sure its available.